North Port Lighthouse
"The nor’easter arrived before dawn, closing the north point access road, laying its blanket of white powder upon the village and its harbor. No passing ships could be heard today, no lapping waves upon coastline, only the sound of relentlessly falling snow on metal rooftops and windowsills. As a small New England sea community, the townsfolk, well adapted to these conditions, knew this storm would take its time to pass. It would be a perfect morning to remain beneath warm covers and enjoy the respite. But eventually, with unwavering patience, pathways were cleared and cleared again, and crackling fires were stoked in old-fashioned wood stoves. Later that evening, as the storm passed and the moment arrived to venture out and view the aftermath, for a brief moment, in the cold, crisp winter air, townsfolk and visitor alike wondered — was that a full moon rising behind the parting clouds? Or had the keeper of the lighthouse flipped a switch to illuminate the ocean inlet, casting its majestic glow upon the winter landscape?" — paragraph is printed on back of card
- Greeting — May Peace and Prosperity Light Your Way throughout the coming New Year.
- Blank/Note Cards — available
- Size — 5" x 7" printed Green on 100% white recycled paper with a smooth finish
- Envelope — matching paper with gold-lined interior /comes extra envelopes with each order
- Free Shipping on all orders — USPS Priority only